Instructions for withdrawing money from Sona9
Withdrawing money at Sona9 is available to all users who have at least 2000 INR in their account. That is the amount set as the minimum withdrawal limit. If you have such amount of money, you can transfer your winnings by one of the suggested methods. How to do it.
2 Open a cash register
3 Select payment system
4 Fill in the fields
Payment systems at Sona9
To make it most convenient for our customers to withdraw money from their accounts, we have provided support for several payment systems that are popular in India. You can choose any of these services for deposits and withdrawals:
- Payment Gateway;
- Bank cards.
Withdrawal rules for Sona9
In accordance with the security regulations of the online gambling industry, the Sona9 betting site has adopted a number of rules that apply to the withdrawal procedure:
- In order to withdraw money and make bets on the site in general, the user must be at least 18 years old;
- If the security service requests verification, the user must confirm his identity by sending scans or photos of his passport for verification;
- Withdrawal of money is possible only within the set limits. We remind, the minimum withdrawal is 2000 INR;
- Withdrawal of funds is allowed only to those bank accounts and e-wallets, which belong to the owner of the account;
- Only one application for withdrawal of winnings can be processed at a time.
Withdrawal time to Sona9 is from several hours to several days depending on the payment system chosen by the user and the workload of the Finance Department.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum deposit at Sona9?
Deposit restrictions are noticeably lower. Deposits can be made from 200 INR and more.
Does the Sona9 have a license?
Yes, Sona9 operates under an official license obtained from the St. Kitts and Nevis Gaming Commission.
What should I do if the money has not come?
If your withdrawal has not been made within seven days, you can contact our support team for assistance.
Can I withdraw INR to a wallet in another currency?
Yes, such an option is available, but in this case the currency will be automatically exchanged at the current exchange rate. In addition, you may be charged a conversion fee.